28a Stewart Street
Love At First Sight!
A stunning lock-up-and-leave lifestyle awaits you in the form of this surprisingly spacious two-storey residence. Enviably positioned on a 335sqm (approx.) Green Title block with a splendid leafy frontage, the lifestyle that this opportunity provides is sensational, being just minutes from new-look Scarborough Beach and only footsteps away from the popular Drift Kitchen and the Brighton Road Food Market around the corner.
The open feel that greets you upon entering this home is a standout feature, with the stairway void cleverly combining the two levels. Gorgeous double French doors reveal the main hub of an open-plan family and dining area that cleverly incorporates a renovated modern kitchen into its airy design before seamlessly extending outdoors to a private rear courtyard for tranquil entertaining. The kitchen itself boasts a large breakfast bar for casual meals, alongside sparkling Stone bench tops, glass splashbacks, double sink, a Bosch dishwasher and exceptional Blanco five-burner gas-cooktop, range-hood and oven cooking appliances.
Upstairs, a central lounge room is carpeted for comfort and has its own activity nook or integrated "second study", servicing the entire sleeping quarters. A large king-sized master-bedroom suite boasts access out onto a lovely front balcony with a delightful tree-lined aspect. Additionally, the walk-through wardrobe leads into a revamped en-suite bathroom complete with a large shower, WC and "his and hers" vanity basins. The two large secondary bedrooms both have built-in robes and share a bathroom with separate toilet.
This is your chance to secure a beautiful home, buy into a sought after area and live an enviable lifestyle; all in the same transaction!
Features You Will Love:
• 335sqm Green Title Block
• Open-plan family/dining area
• Renovated kitchen with Stone tops
• Separate sitting/play room
• Retractable electric awning over alfresco
• Carpeted bedrooms with ceiling fans
• Extra-large master suite with walk-through robe and en-suite
• Queen-sized 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with built-in robes
• Double-glazed retro-fitted windows to the rear 3rd bedroom upstairs
• Main upper-level bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub
• Sliding French doors to home office
• Built-in storage to dining area
• Remote-controlled double garage with side access/shopper's entry
• Carpeted under-stair storeroom/cellar
• Ground-level powder room
• Ducted/zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning upstairs
• Split-System Air-Conditioning downstairs
• Gas bayonet to family area
• Monitored security-alarm system
• NBN internet connectivity
• Double-door entrance
• Feature ceiling cornices and skirting boards
• Security doors
• Gas hot-water system
• Reticulated gardens
Lifestyle You Will Live:
• 10m Nearest Bus Stop
• 230m Drift Cafe
• 450m Brighton Road Food Market
• 650m Butlers Reserve
• 800m Scarborough Primary School
• 2.4km Scarborough Beach Esplanade/Cafes/Restaurants
• 3.4km Churchlands Senior High School
• 3.9km Karrinyup Shopping Centre