299A Huntriss Road
Brilliantly situated to enjoy spectacular panoramic views! Start your day watching the dawn rise over the hills, and relax in the evening as the lights shine in far-off suburbs. This unique home uses an eclectic mix of modern and traditional materials to create a contemporary masterpiece that is perfectly suited to your needs.
The incredible light in the upstairs living area, which includes the open-plan gourmet kitchen, is enhanced by the soaring curved roofline, which balances the scale of the panoramic vista. The generosity of the open plan living arrangement continues out to the balcony; a variety of options whether it's a private dinner party or intimate gathering throughout the seasons.
Downstairs, there's a second living area and three large bedrooms. Step out from the master bedroom to the tropical-themed alfresco courtyard, where the fragrance of beautiful Frangipanis scent the air. Refreshed reticulated gardens include a lush green lawn around the shaded timber deck, which offers a second entertaining and play area.
This wonderful home has been updated with new carpets and floor coverings, new timber work, and has plenty of easy-living features such as Split System Air-Conditioning, security mesh on doors and windows, and pedestrian access from the rear lane. It's a fantastic home in a sought-after area – you'll have to be quick!
Features you will love:
• Modern architecture with traditional materials
• Northern facing open plan living areas with alfresco balcony
• Large wrap around kitchen with 900mm freestanding Technika gas cooktop and oven
• Fisher & Paykel dish drawers
• Guest powder room
• Master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in robe
• Two secondary bedrooms with built-in robes
• Secure double garage with storage space
• New carpet and floor coverings
• Split-System Air Conditioning
• Reticulated low maintenance gardens
Lifestyle you will live:
• 110m Nearest Bus Stop
• 450m Dunn & Walton
• 1.1km Doubleview Primary School
• 1.1km Jackadder Lake Reserve & Shopping Precinct
• 1.5km Westfield Shopping Centre
• 1.6km Doubleview IGA
• 2.0km Churchlands Senior High School
• 3.6km Scarborough Beach
Outgoings To Note:
• Water Rates: $1263.79 per annum
• Council Rates: $2276.59 per annum