7A Sydenham Road
Stunning Tropical Oasis!
Low $1 Millions
Boasting wonderful views and surprising space, this impeccably presented home is a real eye-opener! Tucked away in a quiet lane, this offers the peace and quiet you're looking for, plus a fabulous entertaining area and the convenience of a Doubleview lifestyle.
A bronzed staircase leads up to the family living areas, which takes advantage of the elevated position and enjoy sweeping views. The gourmet kitchen has gleaming black granite and stainless-steel bench-tops, with quality European appliances that will keep your inner chef satisfied. With great views and an outlook to the pool, it's a great entertainer!
Step out to the spectacular alfresco and enter a world of tranquillity. Fountains splash into the sparkling below ground salt water pool, and exquisite gardens provide a lush wall of greenery which makes this your own private oasis. Whether you're dining with friends or winding down after a long day, this is the perfect spot to relax.
The very spacious master suite on the top level enjoys panoramic views and cooling cross breezes. The 3 additional bedrooms are serviced by a well-appointed bathroom including spa bath and full height tiling.
Thoughtfully designed to maximise the functionality and views on offer, this is a family home that needs to be shortlisted!
Features You Will Love:
• Lush tropical gardens & below ground salt water pool
• Stunning panoramic vista
• Gourmet kitchen with European appliances
• Semi open plan living to main level, incorporating kitchen, living and dining
• Elevated master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite and additional living area
• 3 large secondary bedrooms with built-in robes
• Bathroom with full height tiling and spa bath
• Generous sized laundry with separate toilet
• Daikin zoned reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
• Alarm system and video intercom
• Ducted vacuum
• Double garage with storage
• Additional off street parking
• Reticulated gardens
Lifestyle You Will Live:
• 75m Nearest Bus Stop
• 400m Dunn & Walton
• 1.0km Doubleview IGA
• 1.0km Doubleview Primary School
• 1.3km Jackadder Lake and Shopping Precinct
• 1.6km Westfield Innaloo
• 2.5km Churchlands SHS
• 3.0km Scarborough Beach
Outgoings To Note:
• Water Rates: $1,279.27 per annum
• Council Rates: $2,354.70 per annum