90A Duke Street
Seize The Moment!
Located down a short driveway, this rear single level duplex is a fantastic example of a home that has so much going for it, it just needs the new owner to have some vision. Whilst the aesthetics of the home may seem dated, the home itself has been very well looked after, and continues to serve as a fantastic investment, with a fixed term lease in place.
The approach to the home is neat, with the paved entrance leading past the additional car bay, or for those who don't like reversing, a reversing bay! The home itself has brilliant separation, with the lounge and master bedroom away from the rest of the home. It is easy to see where most the living would be spent; in the open plan kitchen/living/dining area. Kept comfortable by the Split System Air-Conditioning, the windows with northerly aspect keep the light beaming in throughout the year.
The large paved alfresco with easy care reticulated gardens, provides a wonderful outlook from the living and kitchen space, and provides wonderful flow outdoors. In addition to the garage, the storeroom provides alternative options for these household items that we see once a year!
A fantastic home tucked away from the street, with great bones and plenty of potential to make it your own.
Features You Will Love:
• Open plan kitchen/family/dining area
• Separate lounge
• Split System Air-Conditioning to main living
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Two minor bedrooms with built-in robes
• Plentiful storage
• Gas bayonet???
• Alarm System with perimeter alert
• Double garage with additional car bay
• Additional store room
• Easy care reticulated gardens
• No strata fees
Lifestyle You Will Live:
• 130m Nearest Bus Stop
• 450m Abbett Park
• 850m Little Sisto Coffee Shop
• 1.2km Doubleview IGA
• 1.3km Deanmore Primary School
• 1.6km Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• 1.9km Scarborough Beach
• 3.7km Stirling Train Station
Outgoings To Note:
• Water Rates: $1,314.76 p/a
• Council Rates: $1,859.57 p/a